Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Berkley (Sweet Little Angel)

I love what I do. The babies are such a blessing from GOD> Happy, sad, or in between We always have a good time. I was blessed to be able to photograph an awesome couple for engagement photos. Then the wedding of the year, and of course the blessing following all that. How does the saying go."First comes love, then comes marriage then comes love in a baby carriage." Ok I couldnt help myself. I so Love this family and all that they stand for. Good Luck Thad and Diana and many blessings raising a beautiful daughter.




















Comment from Godmother

I am Diana Meadows Godmother, I would like to thank you for taking such wonderful pictures of my Great Goddaughter and her parents, we are unable to see them as often as we would like, these pictures capture them completely.
Thanks again,
Paula





















2 comments:

Diana said...

Pamra-
Thank you so much for photographing Berk! You were such a joy to work with and very patient with our "darling" who was not her normal darling self! Thanks again for doing such awesome work for us through our womderful journey and can't wait to see you on Saturday and work with you again!
Thad, Diana & Berk

Anonymous said...

Pamra, thanks for capturing these precious little moments which we can enjoy a lifetime. Little Berkley Tate and her wonderful parents are true blessings which God shares with us daily. Love GRAN!