Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Colorado Trip


Went to see Sis over the holiday break and had a blast.
The weather was wonderful and we had the best time.
Lots of snow and the train was on a full blown run. It was so beautiful to see.













Kelsey, Auntie Jeana and myself. What a crazy group of girls.
Having a blast and enjoying more than ever.








































This was something that I found so incredible.
A little cemetary high on the hill with snow covering all but this one head stone. I loved what it read and it added so much peace in the air. "Gone Fishing" We love and Miss you. WOW need I say more.
Happy Holidays 2008












Kelsey enjoying the incredible snow.











Tyler after his first run on the sled. WOW what a wild ride down.
























1 comment:

Sothy said...

Wow Pam, those are nice pictures. I love the first one and the bike one a lot. Awesome.